5.3 Time Management – Work File
Read the course resources in order to complete the following tasks.
Read the following quotations. In your own words, explain what each quotation means. (10 points each)
1. "The amount of time available to you never changes."
I believe that this means that we have a lot of time on our hands; we just have to manage it wisely.
2. "Learning to manage time is an investment in the future." This quotation is saying that managing time wisely is very important for your future. If you do things now with correct time, you will be better off in the future.
3. "Before you plan how you will use your time, you need to set your priorities." This means that we have to set our priorities first to see what will be the most important thing and how to distribute the time so the most important things get the most time.
Using Course Resources answer the following questions. (10 points each)
4. Discuss the three ways time is wasted and how this can be avoided.
5. What are the 4 keys to time management?
a. Don't waste short periods of time.
b. Group activities together
c. Finish one task before starting another task
d. Avoid interruptions.
6. Choose one of the keys to time management and discuss how you can apply it to your daily schedule. Not wasting short periods of time is very important to my daily schedule. I have many activities such as baseball and have no time to be wasting. I get home and do my homework right away so I can go to practice.
7. Discuss whether or not writing a list and keeping a calendar would make you more efficient and productive. Why or why not? Writing a list and keeping a calendar can definitively help one become more efficient and productive. This way important date won’t get past you and you will always know what you have to do throughout the day.
Setting priorities: Fill in...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document