Variable Cost Behavior When Activity: When Activity:
Total Variable Cost Increases Decreases
Variable Cost/ Unit Stays Same Stays Same
Fixed Cost Behavior When Activity When
Total Fixed Cost Stays Same Stays Same
Fixed Cost per Unit Dec...
The first thing you need to do is review the DBQ rubric sheet, your essay & my comments.
- Did you answer the prompt …or did you merely interpret documents?
- If you tried to do POV, did you get it or not? Look closely at what you wrote for POV.
Chapter 28 Descent into the Abyss: World War I and the Crisis of the European Global Order
1) Approximately how long did World War I last?
A) About four years
B) About two years
C) About six years
D) About one year
E) About three years
Page Ref: 646
MAGIC FOR BEGINNERS
ILLUSTRATED BY SHELLY JACKSON
The Faery Handbag … 4 The Hortlak … 35 The Cannon … 78 Stone Animals … 89 Catskin … 158 Some Zombie Contingency Plans … 199 The Great Divorce … 235 Magic For Beginners … 254 Lull … 327
The Faery H...
Study Guide – Version 1.00 Created by Charles Feng I. Basic Economic Concepts Economic Goals 1. Economic growth – produce more and better goods and services 2. Full employment – suitable jobs for all citizens who are willing and able to work 3. Economic efficiency – achieve...
War by Act of Germany
-To defend American interests short of war, the president asked Congress for authority to arm American merchant ships.
-An obstruction of Midwestern senators was a reminder of the continuing strength of American isolationism.
-The Zimmermann note was intercepted and publis...
October 15, 2008
Contreras Pd. ¾ Odd
Simulation of Allele frequency and Natural selection within Beadle Population of three different color beadles representing three different traits (Yellow- Homozygous Recessive, Green- Heterozygous, Blue- Homozygous Dominant) using the Hardy-Weinb...
Feudalism - A combined economic and social system that defined the Middle Ages. Under feudalism, societal classes were hierarchically divided based on their position in the prevailing agrarian economy. The system produced a large number of scattered, self-sufficient feudal u...
1. The promotion of the acquisition of wealth through plunder, colonization, and the protection of home industries and foreign markets during Europe’s rebirth was called mercantilism
2. What ultimately proved to be the undoing of monarchical absolutism and its system of patronage during Europe...
AP Euro Final Exam Study Guide
* Renaissance humanism
-the revival and study of Latin classics to learn what they reveal about human nature
-emphasized human beings, their achievements, interests, and capabilities
-viewed humanity from a strongly Christian perspective
* women in the Renais...
AP Euro 572-584
I. Rise of Moscow and Russia to 1689
A. Mongol Yoke and Rise
1. Mongol army conquered China and Russia under Genghis Khan, reaching all the way to Hungary before turning back.
2. Golden Horde used terror to force conquered people...
BALLSTON SPA HIGH SCHOOL
Advanced Placement United States History
AMERICAN PAGEANT (13th Edition)
Identifications and guided reading questions
Chapter #22 Answer Key
AP biology objectives
-scientific study of the interactions between organisms and their environment
-group of individuals of the same species living in a particular geographic area
Example: the population of mice in a kitchen
-all organisms of all species t...
AP US History Summer Assignment
2010-2011 School Year
Welcome to AP US History! You are embarking upon a wonderful intellectual journey with your fellow classmates. This summer assignment is designed to introduce you to the first unit of study in AP US History – The Colonial Period. There a...
AP Human Geography
Chapter 2 Study Guide
· population density - a measurement of the number of people per given unit of land
· arithmetic population density - the population of a country or region expressed as an average per unit area
· physiologic population density - the number of...
Oedipus Rex by Sophocles
* Oedipus “swollen foot” :King of Thebes
* Jocasta: Oedipus’s biological mother and then wife
* Antigone: Daughter of Oedipus and Jocasta
* Creon: Oedipus’s brother-in-law who in the end receives the power of being king
* Tiresias: Pro...
Chapter 1: Introduction to Human Geography (NOTES)
• 1/6 of the world’s population is malnourished
• We have plenty of food
• Major causes of malnourishment are
o Food distribution failure
o Cultural practices that favour men over women and children
• Hunger depends on w...
Chapter 30 Notes
THE TWENTIETH CENTURY MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE
Significant numbers of people moved – willingly or not – in and out of various parts of Europe in the 20th century. Europeans moved from the country to the city; the Nazis and the Soviets displaced millions of people, re-settling some...
Chapter 10 – Thinking and Language Outline
• Cognition refers to al the mental activities associated with processing, understanding, remembering and communicating
• Cognitive psychologists study the mental activities
• Concepts refers to the mental grou...
Taking Sides Position Paper: 100 Points- Project
Student Name: __________________________ Period: ___________________
Question: Were the Founding Fathers Democratic Reformers?
20 Points Hand in on-time and passes basic requirements- (5 Points every class p...