E1- Collate evidence which describes the role of the practitioner in working towards a health lifestyle and environment for children
The role of a practitioner is vast. To be able to promote children a healthy life style and environment there are number of aspects that need to be met such as;
Edexcel Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF) Edexcel Level 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF) Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools (QCF)
Edexcel Specialist qualifications
Functions, Roles and Duties of Police in General
1. Police are one of the most ubiquitous organisations of the society. The policemen, therefore, happen to be the most visible representatives of the government. In an hour of need, danger, crisis and difficulty, when a c
Unit 5 E1
The responsibilities of the practitioner in professional relationships:
• Following the laws and legislation.
• Following policies and procedures.
• Maintaining confidentiality
• Thinking about the child’s safety and development.
• Understanding the
Unit 8: Promoting health and well being
Table of Contents
Introduction and Background2
Health Promotion Campaigns4
Chosen topic and Questionnaires6
Secondary Data/ Specific research13
EXCEPTI ONAL CHILDREN
Introduction to Special Education
Daniel P. Hallahan James M. Kauffman
University of Virginia
Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey 07632
Library of Congress Cataloging.in-Publication Data
Hallahan, Daniel P. Exceptional children.