) Information Technology in Tourism Sector
3) Discuss the role of forecasting in tourism marketing. What are the different types of forecasting methods used in tourism? 15
4) Critically examine the role of Public Organisations, Local Bodies and NGO’s while marketing a...
maker and responsibility flow through it, play an important role in the organizational purchasing. (http://www.brighthub.com/)
In this paper we will discuss how technology which is internal factor (organizational) effect organizational buyer behavior and we will talk...
: Discuss the role of operations management in corporate socialresponsibility and sustainability
5) Why are operations managers faced with ethical and social challenges?
Answer: Businesses have diverse stakeholders, which include customers, distributors, suppliers, owners, lenders, employees, and the...
Outcomes At the end of this course, students will be able to: • Elaborate the roles of integrated communication in an organisation. • Evaluate the marketing situation and the promotions of an organisation. • Utilize the communication functions to develop eﬀective communication strategies and...
technology on the organisation in terms of its management and structure. (10 marks) b. Discuss how information technology and knowledge management have impacted on the various responsibilities of the marketingfunction. (15 marks) Illustrate your answers with reference to practical examples. 8. a. Briefly...
1. Discuss the roles and activities of a company’s human resource management function.
2. Discuss the implications of the economy, the makeup of the labor force, and ethics for company sustainability.
3. Discuss how human resource management affects a company’s balanced scorecard.
, 2002, Corporate socialresponsibility: A business contribution to sustainable development, viewed 14 September, 2010.
Alsmadi, Sami 2010, ‘Marketing Research and SocialResponsibility: Ethical Obligations toward the Society’, Journal of Accounting – Business & Management vol. 17 no. 1...
collaboration: BMI will gain customer insight across all functions by linking those with roles in sales, marketing, customer service, project delivery, and finance.
See Appendices 7 and 8 for Benefit and ROI analysis.
Tayntor, C 2006, Successful packaged software implementation...
industry including relationship marketing, customer relationship management, marketing in non-traditional contexts, marketing services and the increasing concern with ethical and social considerations.
The role of marketing as a business function is increasingly viewed as an...
| Students will be able to…breakdown how a marketingfunction can be managed in practice using segmentation, CRM, PLC and the marketing mix. |
8 (5hrs) | Corporate Responsibility & Business Ethics | Suggested activities:Group work discussion pointsSkills:Academic Critique...
unions? Examine the role of trade unions in resolving industrial conflicts. 4. Define social security and discuss the security problems of labourers in industries. Describe the benefits provided to the insured workers under the “Employees – State Insurance Scheme”. 5. Discuss about i) Maternity...
impacts of travel and tourism industry. 15
5) What do you mean by “Tourist Arts”? 15
6) Discuss different aspects of social impacts of travel and tourism. 15
7) Discuss WTO statement on the Prevention of Organised Sex Tourism. 15
8) Discuss commercialisation of culture and trends. 15
5. Discuss Media Relation. Explain why it is so important for public relations.
6. Discuss the role of new information technology media in public relations.
1. a. “Statistics is the nerve center for Operations Research.” Discuss.
Marketing: SocialResponsibility and Ethics,” of Marketing.
Participate in class discussion.
Individual Discussion Questions
Social Media and Online Marketing
Resources: SkillSoft (2012). Marketing Essentials: Introduction to Marketing.
Complete The Social...
business take socialresponsibility into account in running its affairs?
It is observed that many small businesses die in their infancy. Discuss this phenomenon with
particular reference to the Hong Kong environment.
A family-type, private limited company is planning to expand its...
make wise decisions.
* Other skills :
3. Personal qualities
2) Travel and Tourism: Partners with Hospitality
1)what is the tourism and the factors to be considered...
3.1 Critically discuss the importance of management in organisations and in social welfare.
3.1.2 Common myths about management
184.108.40.206 Management is only the work of managers
220.127.116.11 Management has little effect on services
18.104.22.168 Management is just a technical skill...
Amendment Regulations 2008.
5.5 Evaluate the impact of ecommerce and technology on the management of organisations and people, and in particular the benefit to the purchasing function • Intranet • Knowledge management systems • Management Information System (MIS) / Marketing Information Systems...
customers and marketing partners.
(4) sustainable marketing: as the worldwide consumerism and environmentalism movements mature, today’s marketers are being called to develop sustainable marketing practices. Corporate ethics and socialresponsibility have become hot topics for almost every business...