1. Today’s handheld devices including mobile telephones and tablet computers offer the potential for a third wave in the evolution of online business. 2. ….
3. The specific activities that a motorcycle manufacturer include in B2B electronic commerce for its supply management are hiring managing people who make the motorcycle, renting or buying the facilities which the motorcycles are made and stored , shipping the motorcycles, maintaining accounting records , obtaining customer feedback, Purchasing insurance, developing advertising campaigns and designing the new versions of the motorcycles . Manufacturing processes (such as the fabrication of the speakers) can be controlled using Internet technologies within the business. All of these communication, control, and transaction-related activities have become an important part of electronic commerce.
4. The main Functions of a value added network are provided the connections between most trading partners and responsible for ensuring the security of the data transmitted. VANs usually charged a fixed monthly fee plus a per-transaction charge, adding to the already significant expense of implementing EDI.
5. Being a first-mover is not always advantageous because you need to spend large amount of money to test the new technologies and guesses what the clients will wants.
6. Shipping profile defines as the collection of attributes that affect how easily that product can be packaged and delivered.
7. The total of all costs that a buyer and seller incur as they gather information and negotiate a purchase-and-sale transaction are called transaction costs and they are important because they are usually not zero, and thus they contribute to the profit or loss from a transaction, in some cases.
Please join StudyMode to read the full document