WHY YOUR EDUCATION IS MOST IMPORTANT.
How do you want to spend your life? Do you want to spend it having the things you want and doing the things you enjoy?
* As humans, our number one priority should be to try all the best that we can to live successfully on planet earth. We are expected to pursue that ability which is to survive more than mere animals.as intelligent creatures with copious amount of curiosity, our quest should be to conquer every part of our universe and explore its grandness so that we can experience nature in full and life in general. Instead of sticking to status quo and thereby living a life of routine just like most of our parents did, our bearing should be to visit those places our parent dreamt of, becoming those persons they wished to become and do those things they only hoped for. When you take a visual trip beyond the shores of your native land, perhaps through the help of the media, you will notice and discover that more work still has to be done. You are definitely motivated to live life beyond waking up every day and doing those same things you have always done all over again. You will feel the need to have contact with other forms of nature.to accomplish these, you need information, and to get information, you must get ready to educate yourself, and to educate yourself, the first step you must take is to go to school to learn the basic skills you need for a life time of education.
* The first thing that is striking about education is knowledge gain. Education gives us the knowledge of the world around us. It develops in us a perspective of looking at life. It helps us build opinions and have points of view on everything in life. People debate over the subject of whether education is the only thing that gives knowledge. Some say, education is the process of gaining information about the surrounding world while knowledge is something very different. They are partly right. But the conversion of information to knowledge is possible because of education. Education makes us capable of interpreting rightly the things perceived. Education is not about lessons and poems in textbooks. It is about the lessons of life.
* Depending on the level of success you’re seeking to achieve, the level of education may be relative, but the bottom line is, an education of some sort is often paramount to future success. Completing increasingly advanced levels of education shows that you have a drive and commitment to learn and apply information, ideas, theories, and formulas to achieve a variety of tasks and goals.
* Without education, you can never move forward in life.to progress beyond any point, you must absorb enough information that will enable you to do that and the only way that we can achieve that is by educating yourself through whatever means, whether formally or informally. When you go behind to use a short cut method to achieve your goal, you will still fall back to your previous condition, sometimes even worse than the previous. You can never cheat nature. Nature has provided you with a tool with which to study her. This tool is education.
* The more you LEARN, the more you EARN:
Have you ever noticed that the word LEARN contains the word EARN? Perhaps that is because the higher level of education you achieve, the higher level of income you are likely to command as well.
* Another primary reason education is important, is that it’s become a basic requirement for so many employers, to even get your foot in the door. Many employers require college level education, even for roles which previously did not require it, such as administrative assistant positions. The fewer years of education you’ve completed, the fewer doors are open to you. It’s that simple.
* Educated people have more options when opportunities come along in life. With a broader education, people can also learn and experience what's possible in life and not be limited by narrowed views of the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document