* Equality 7-2521 wasa taught as a child to recite a pledge which states: “we are nothin. Mankind is all. By the grace of our brothers are we allowed our lives. We exist through , by ,and for our brothers who are the state. Amen .” what would happen to your personality and sense of individuality if you were taugh from a early age that you were “nothing”?
* If I was taught that I was nothing there would be a very big difference in this world. First I wouldn’t have a peronality. We would not be able to do anything at all. If I was taught that I was nothin then I would be a rebel and disagree. There are many reasons for disagreeing. It would be a world of no free will and then I would get a group to join me cause I wouldn’t want to get killed for my thoughts. So there would be a major change.
Chapter II Anthem
* How would you feel if you were “assigned” a mate at a time of mating?
* I would have many feelings if I were assigned a mate at a time of mating. You are supposed to be able to choose who you mate with based on who you are interested in. If you’re assigned a mate then you are just going to end up getting mad. I disagree strongly. I think that it is an atrocious. I also that no matter who you are or anything like that you do you should end up being able to choose your mate.
Chapter III anthem
* What has equality 7-2521 discovered? What do you think has been the most valuable invention in the past 100 years?
* He has discovered electricity. He discovered that lightning is attracted to metal. So now he has to keep it a secret. I think he has discovered the most valuable invention in my opinion. He has discovered what peaked us once electricity was invented we started to grow majorly. So I think that electricity was the most important invention.
* Discuss the appropriateness of equality’s new name “unconquered”. Think of a new name for yourself. What would it be and why would you choose it?
Please join StudyMode to read the full document