1. Tally is the device or operation to maintain all types of accounts especially for an Institution or Firm where lot of regular, weekly, monthly, yearly computational work and statement are required to be made. For a trained person in Tally it becomes child play and often error free
2. Tally is an accounts and inventory management software which is having many other features too. With the latest version of this software Tally9 you can 1. do all basic accounting functions,
2. Manage your store and items,
3. do the job costing,
4. manage payroll,
5. get many mis reports which are useful for day today functions, 6. file your tax returns like prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, VAT forms, TDS, returns, Service tax returns, e-TDS filing, Excise forms, FBT reports and forms, 7. maintain budgets, scenarios,
8. calculate interest on pending amount
9. manage data over different locations and synchronize it and many more other features.
3. Tally uses in small scale industris.it is an accounting package that helps us to do calculate and store our day by day transaction.we can maintin yearly report of the buesness.we can do all the transaction releted to buesness .
4. Tally is for account people .
5. When you want to tally a thing and that does not tally, Tally helps you to get it tallied .
ADVANTAGES OF TALLY:
Tally offers extremely high reliability data. Tally uses a flexi-field, flexi-length, self indexed weighted file structure for an extremely compact and fast database. Tally is robust and will not be affected even if there is a power failure or if the machine is shut down while the system is still functioning and hence there will be no data loss. Tally uses signaling quality data integrity checks at a regular levels to ensure complete reliability of data. Data Security|
Tally use of data integrity checks ensures that no external change to the data can pass thru Tally. It also...