SWOT analysis is a method for analysing a business, its resources, and its environment. Commonly used as part of strategic planning and looks at:
* Internal strengths
* Internal weaknesses
* Opportunities in the external environment
* Threats in the external environment
SWOT can help management in a business discover:
* What the business does better than the competition
* What competitors do better than the business
* Whether the business is making the most of the opportunities available * How a business should respond to changes in its external environment The key point to remember about SWOT is that:
* What advantages does your Organization have?
* What is the Core Competency of your Company?
* What is the Importance of the Customer for your Company? Weakness
* What factors are responsible for the loss of sales?
* What are the technical snags for your Company?
* Achievements of the Competitors
* What are the good opportunities are there in your way?
* Interesting trends to be coming soon
* Change in technology and Markets
* Performance of the Competitors
* Government Policies
* Cash flow Problems
* Changing Technologies creating problems
SWOT ANALYSIS OF VINAMILK
After examining the internal and external aspects. All the relevant strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are compiled into the SWOT analysis under the table below:
-Established since 1976, Vinamilk has grown strongly and become the leading business of the industry of milk processing. - A market leading dairy brand name, which dominates sales in this high-growth channel. - A diverse product range and a large export division.
- A familiar trademark to domestics’ clients.
- A great customer understanding and satisfaction as well as knowledge of the local market with marketing strength - Strong distribution presence which...