OBERVATIONS ON DIFFERENT RELIGIONS
(RVE 3 MWF 1-2 pm)
Ibañez, Carizza Marie
Marollano, Johanna Marie
1. Iglesia Ni Cristo (Lokal ng San Fernando)
2. A. Positive
* Church Architecture: well-ventilated and well-lit.
* The choir’s actions are very organized.
* Ladies and gentlemen are separated to avoid unnecessary things during their “pagsamba” * Dress code is strictly implemented
* The members are attentive and active
* The attendance of the members is monitored by having a “katibayan” which you must have before entering. For those who belong to that “local”, they use a Bundy clock sort of thing. * Gadgets (cell phones and such) are collected in a counter-like area. * There is a book, containing the hymns sung by the choir, distributed to the individuals. Then, there is an LED in front which guides the people on which hymns are being sung. * They set spaces between the seats of each person’s for them to avoid chatting and to concentrate to their activity. * There is an organized manner of leaving the “kapilya” after their “pagsamba”. * They used Filipino as their language in which the people will easily understood. Then the way the minister preaches is powerful in the sense of how he delivered the message. * Taking pictures are prohibited.
* They collect offerings person to person. Wherein they will know who gave or gave not, and it is a shame for an individual who didn’t give any. * In one of their songs, and also in the preaching, indicates that their religion, or them, is the chosen people of God which the bible is talking about. It is kind of self conceitedness. The fact that they are using a Filipino version of the Bible wherein the phrase “Iglesia ni Kristo” is considered. 3. Pastor / Minister/ Leader
: Bro. Aldwin Avellano
Time / Day
: 6:45 – 8:00 pm / Thursday, September 20, 2012 Picture:
Please join StudyMode to read the full document