1. What perspective does the writer use how can you tell?- I think the writer’s perspective is exciting, and surprising. 2. In your opinion, what social issues does the writer support? How can you tell?- When Kevin broke Brads nose.
3. Do you believe that you are able to "recognize" the author of the book within the story? If so, who do you believe the author is within the book?- I don’t think the author is in the story the author is like narrarating the story.
4. Who is your favorite character in the book? Do you believe that you would like to emulate some of this character's personality? Why?- Zach he is persistent a cool friend, and very helpful.
5. What do you consider to be the climax point of the book?- In the MKCC place where when he practices he fails and when hes about to quit.
6. What event signals the rising action point of the book?-When he won at the paw patch and won MKCC.
7. Was the main character dynamic or static? How did the main character change from the beginning of the story to the end of the story?-Kevin and Cromwell are similar at the beginning of the book and the end at first they were both fat and lazy in the end they were both fit and agile Kevin didn’t even fell like playing video games that much anymore.
8. What was the overall...