Software development life cycle
Why we need SDLC?
As IT expert and as team we might get contract from both. IT and other firms as well as in order to develop software for system for this purpose software development life cycle essential. Explain the main stage of SDLC?
* Feasibility study
* Requirement analysis
* Designing a system
Feasibility study contains with the scope, time, budgect .
* Scope :- something like weather we can do this project and weather there is scoping for this. * Timing:- making decision weather can finished the project in time. * Bugect:- standard for the course designing weather possible to finish with in the budject or money is requirement more. Requirement analysis
Here we use certain method to get the details such as questionars, interview, and website search. * Questionary:- give a few questions for the people who are in the company to know problem. * Interview:- having the limited questions.
* Unstructured questions:- randomly asking the questions.
Designing a system
For this purpose, we use diagram like ER diagram, UML diagram, and DF diagram.
* UML: - UNIFING MORDELING LANGUAGE
* DFD: - DATA FLOW DIAAGRAM
* ERD: - ENTITY RELATIONSHIP DIAGRAM.
Implementing the design system with coding for this purpose programming languages like C++, JAVA, and C #.
Testing the coding with relevant testing methods.
Unit testing: - checking one by one.
Integration testing: - combination of two.
Integration incremental testing: - combination of third section.
System testing:- test the whole system.
Recreation testing:- checking one system if there is any errors then will be correct it and join with in the other system and will test whole system again. ERROR CORRECT Join and check the whole system
* White box testing:- This type of testing are done by the programmer * Black box testing:- This type of testing are done by quality assistant system Engineers.
WHATER FALL MORDEL
ADVANTAGES OF WATERFALL MODELS.
* System is well documented.
* Cost and schedule estimate may be lower and accurate.
DISADVANTAGES OF WATERFALL MODELS.
* All risk must deal with in single software affert.
* Progress and success are not obserble until the last time. * Correction must often wait for maintain perhaps working product is not available until late the project.
* This is collection of waterfall model.
* This is series of waterfall model. If the waterfall model is satisfied then can stop the level in any way. * Provide some feedback allowing waterfall development from previous cycle. Requirements are relatively suitable and may be better understand with each increment. It is more responsive to responsive to use a need than the waterfall model. * Useable product is available in each cycle of result in an each function of a result.
The majority of requirement must be known in the beginning. Cost and schedules may required how to use a new system with each developing.
Proto typing model or Evaluation model.
This is half implemented method give user a type and gets some feedback. Then do the rest coding. Dose notification not necessary to analysis the whole system. This is something like the user designing a system with the help of programmer....