Corporate Employee Welfare (CEW)
PROJECT MEMBERS: * Akshara Divekar:101080061
* Maitri Gosrani: 101080093
* Neha Shukla: 101081047
* Saloni Bhogale: 101081088
Our aim is to provide a medium for all the corporate employees of a company to share their views, event details, value points, work experience, get together plans, and thus providing a better platform to communicate with each other.
Users, which are company employees, can connect through their home internet and experience company atmosphere through Corporate Employee Welfare (CEW). CEW also provide several options to ask doubts and interact with the colleagues in an efficient way.
This facility helps employees to solve their day to day problems and will promote in sharing more innovative ideas for the progress of the company.
ABOUT THE USERS OF THE SYSTEM:
1. Once an Employee has signed up, he can develop his profile information. 2. Employees can share their innovative thoughts, upcoming events. Events details will be notified to each employee through the calendar option. 3. They can also keep a tab on time to time facilities that the company provides. Updates on job vacancy will be provided. 4. Employees can also share their problems faced in the company through CEW.
1. To approve sign ups of new Employees.
2. To keep a tab on Employee to Employee interactions.
3. To broadcast every employee about the upcoming events in the company.
SOLUTION AND FEATURES PROVIDED:
* Formal information stored in databases
* Offline communication system
* External, open modes of social networking
* Public flow of information/comments on external networking sites * No forum for sharing of ideas
* Registration for employees based on...