Company Name: Sony Corporation.
Founded: May 7, 1946.
Headquarters: 1-7-1 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0075, Japan. President and CEO: Kazuo Hirai.
Numbers of Employees: 162,700 (as of March 31, 2012).
Sales and Operating revenue (2011): 6,493,200 million yen.
The requirements of effective labor planning and success as: * Planning should contribute to a lot of time.
* The alternative plan or amendment, if any, should be included. * Planning should be based on need.
* Planning should elements of flexibility and elasticity. * Planning to be economics.
* Planning should be efficient and effective.
What step are described as follows:
* Identify the target.
* Gather information.
* Provide human resources to implement.
* Human rescource supply prediction.
* Plan and necessary programs.
Stages of planning:
a. The purpose of the organization
b. The collection of information
Human Rescource Planning requires two types of information:
* Data from the external environment including information about current conditions and expected changes in: * Economics
* Date within the organization contains information about current conditions and expected changes include in: * Plans short and long term organizational strategies
* Prevailing HR
* Turnover and mobility
c. HR Demand
In this step, because it determines the resources needed to achieve the goal. Once planners have the information internally and externally, they can predict the demand for workers. d. Estimating
The HR supply: In this stage, planners predict labor supply. Planners forecast internal supply of workers and their skills and availability of different types of people probably promo ability outside the labor market. e. Plan and the necessary programs
The final stage of HR planning is to...