1. ¿Quiénes eran los dos ganadores del Premio Nobel del país de Guatemala? Miguel Angel Asturias y Rigoberta Menchu Tum
2. ¿Para qué recibieron el Premio?
Miguel es premio para la literature y rigoberta es premio para la paz 3. ¿Cómo se llama el libro más famoso de Miguel Ángel Asturias? El mas famoso libro es Hombres de Maíz
¿De qué escribe Menchú Tum?
¿De qué grupo indígena escribieron estos dos autores?
Que tanto escrinieron El Maya
Access the Four web sites given in the reading in order to answer the following questions:
1. Why did Asturias spend much of his life in exile?
Because he wrote a book calle El senor president which was about ppl under the rule of a ruthless dictator 2. The Popol Vuh is a Creation Story of the Mayan culture. Who are the heroes of this story? These two twins named habahpu and xbalanque
3. Menchú Tum is the youngest person to have done what?
Is the youngest person to ever receive Nobel peace prize
4. What is the CUC?
Is the committee of the peasant union
Go to the Discussion/Group menu bar of the course. Click on the posting "4.08 Written Discussion." Read and respond to the posted prompt in writing from the teacher on the discussion board.
1. If you were writing a novel about your community, what one important social issue would you have to write about in your novel? my novel would be be about schools that are deprived of learning esstentials that are need 2. What are your personal views about this issue that is important in your own community? Certain school don’t get the same equipment / learning materials as other school or renovations that are well needed 3. Also read and respond to another student's posting. What is your advice for how they can make a difference in their area of concern? response to Luke Rodgers post about domestic violence my advice would be to raise awareness and let people know about how dangerous and life threating it is and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document