An entry-level position in pharmacy which provides opportunities to learn continuously & provide room for growth.
Gunaseela A/P Gunarajan
Age & Sex
Date of birth
15th April 1989
▪ Penilaian Menengah Rendah (PMR) – Sek. Men. Kebangsaan Seri Kembangan, Seri Kembangan, Selangor DE – 2004. ▪ Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) - – Sek. Men. Kebangsaan Seri Kembangan, Seri Kembangan,Selangor DE – 2006. ▪ Diploma in Pharmacy – MAHSA College, Damansara Utama, Selangor DE – 2007 to 2010.
▪ Bahasa Malaysia (Spoken & Written) ~ Excellent
▪ English (Spoken & Written) ~ Excellent
▪ Tamil (Spoken) ~ Excellent; (Written) ~ Fair
▪ Excellent Computer literate Self motivated
Receive & interpret On-Job training expERIENCE
Jan 2010 to Dec 2010
Assistant Pharmacist – Hospital Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (HUKM), Wilayah Persekutuan
▪ Appointed leader of the smoking test group during the annual Health Screening Campaign in HUKM, Oct 2010. ▪ Successfully went through on-job training with zero accidents & near misses (period of 1 year).
• Able to communicate with all level of people and a fast learner • Willing to give full commitment and always patient
• Able to handle pressure to meet the deadlines
• Very active and love to learn new things
Perform the best towards the excellent and pragmatic legal service in order to sustain the good reputations of the firm.
: RM 1,500 and above (NEGOTIABLE)
Mr. Richard - Teacher
Seri Kembangan, Selangor DE
(Former class teacher)
I hereby declare that the above details are true and correct to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document