1. Project Name, Description, Goals and Objectives
TecQuisine Restaurant Management System (TQRMS)
The TecQuisine Restaurant Management System helps the restaurant manager to manage the restaurant more effectively and efficiently by computerizing meal ordering, billing and inventory control.
TQRMS offers software solution that can be easily tailored for use in any sort of food service establishment, from fine dining to table service restaurants as well as bars and clubs.
The TecQuisine Restaurant Management System offers everything you need to effectively manage your operations. The system can provide integrated Online Ordering, inventory management and control, wireless table side ordering and payment, real-time alerts, and robust back office management can help increase revenue, cut cost and boost the bottom line of the restaurant.
2. Development Team Definition
To satisfy the above objectives, the development team was divided into subgroups namely: 1. Requirements Analysis Team:
Responsible for collecting and documenting the system requirements as a whole. 2. Design Team:
Responsible from planning how the required system functionality is to be provided. 3. Coding Team:
Responsible from realizing the products designed.
4. Testing Team:
Responsible from verifying that the developed system represents the requirements in a complete and correct manner. 5. Documentation Team:
Responsible from preparing the system documentations intended for different audiences.
The role structure of the team determines the content and distribution of different roles within the team. The knowledge and ability to use the structure of roles within the team is a strong and efficient instrument of human resource management in the project team. Mr. Christopher Celestial
* Programmer of the team. Handles the database design and finalizing the whole system. * Responsible for group organization, team guidance, and maintaining high team morale. He will keep the team on schedule. * Team leader who generates principal ideas, sets up key problems, suggests alternative decisions, etc. * A team member with high personal and professional authority who influences both the team as a whole and its individual members.
Mr. Robbie Migueh
* Programmer of the team. Assigned in making the system possible to be applied in a website. * Helps in designing the interface of the system.
* A team member who analyzes the performance and results of team work giving critical, often negative, evaluation of the ideas presented.
Mr. Angelo Luis Cruz
* Assistant Programmer of the team. Has the ability to evaluate and also debug the system itself. * Helps in designing the interface of the system.
* A team member who analyzes the performance and results of team work giving critical evaluation of the ideas presented.
Mr. Dohn Daves Calisin
* Member of the team who belongs in the documentation of the system and designs the interface of the system. * Responsible in building the structure and roles of the team, problem statements, Functional and Non Functional Requirements. * A team member who knows the structure of the organization very well and knows how to communicate information about it with the external project environment.
Mr. John Kevin Inigo
* Member of the team who belongs in the documentation of the system and designs the interface of the system. * Capable of doing the system level use cases diagram (concrete use cases), activity diagram (per use case), and sequence diagram. * A team member who is capable of evaluating the advisability of the idea and able to give correct advice in the course of a discussion. Mr. Arc Ezekiel Mercolesia
* Member of the team who belongs in the documentation of the system and designs the interface of the system. * Responsible in designing the interface of the system and input and...