LAN4101 Promotional Materials
Notional Learning Package
Notes to Students
You should read through the Notes to Students carefully and make good use of the materials provided in the package.
1. Why are you required to complete the Notional Learning Package (NLP)? The Notional Learning Package aims to facilitate your independent language learning through various tasks and writing reflections on what you have learnt when completing the tasks.
2. What is in this NLP?
• Language Quiz (focuses on the important grammatical and vocabulary items related to the module’s learning outcomes) • Net Languages – Being Green (upper intermediate level) • Reflection record on reading articles, language activities / glossary and CV & Cover Letter writing • CV & Cover Letter (please upload the polished version on Moodle) Instructions on what should be done for each of the tasks are listed in the Moodle platform.
3. Advice from your teacher
• take responsibility for your own learning by planning your work well in advance. Poor time management will lead to low quality or incomplete work; • engage in the learning activities provided in this NLP by completing all tasks which suit your language needs and abilities; • show your effort in language learning by reflecting on the completed tasks; • submit the NLP according to the schedule assigned;
• NEVER copy from any sources or other students when completing your tasks.
4. How will you be assessed?
• Weighting of the NLP components - 20% of the total module mark
|Component |Weighting | |Language Quiz |5% | |Net Languages |5% | |Reflection Record |10%...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document