General orders for security guard provide directions and instructions of general application of the job. Each security guard is responsible for being fully familiar with and responsive to the general orders. These orders will not be modified or revised without the written authority of Human Resources Department.
1. Manner of Performance of Duty and Uniform
1. Security personnel will be firm yet courteous, efficient and tactful at all times while in the performance of their duties. They will never engage in arguments with any person, and will refer disagreements and misunderstandings to Site in-Charge/Project Manger. Security personnel must read, fully understand and comply with all general and post guard orders.
2. Security Personnel will, at all times, maintain a neat and clean appearance and, while on duty, be fully dressed in the prescribed guard uniform and equipment. Guards will be subject to inspection at any time.
3. The security guard must not participate in or support any activities that would be disruptive to the performance of their duties.
4. Security guard personnel will perform only those security duties identified by the company. Guards will not perform any other non-security or authorized functions during duty hours, i.e., gardening, housekeeping chores, maintenance duties, or any other duty which distracts the guard from his intended purpose.
5. Where appropriate, guards will maintain a neat, orderly, and legible logbooks, record books, incident reports or any other written record of duties performed or of any security event.
6. The relief guard will take complete charge of duties from the guard he relieves, including the post logbooks and all other equipment maintained at the site.
7. Guards will brief and pass on any special instructions to their guard concerning outstanding or significant events that occurred during the previous shift.... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2008, 11). Post Orders. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 11, 2008, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Post-Orders-184628.html
"Post Orders" StudyMode.com. 11 2008. 11 2008 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Post-Orders-184628.html>.
"Post Orders." StudyMode.com. 11, 2008. Accessed 11, 2008. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Post-Orders-184628.html.