Submitted To: Submitted By:
Dr. Sajeevan RaoSaurabh Gupta
Roll No-90, Sec-B
1.Pizza Hut- The Introduction 3-5
5. Technological Changes 9-10
8.Segmentation, Targeting & Postioning13-15
9. 7Ps of Services16-18
PIZZA HUT-The Introduction
Pizza Hut is one of the flagship brands of Yum! Brands, Inc., which also has KFC, Taco Bell, A&W and Long John Silver’s under its umbrella. Pizza Hut is the world’s largest pizza chain with over 12,500 restaurants across 91 countries In India, Pizza Hut has 140 restaurants across 36 cities, including Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, and Chandigarh amongst others. Yum! is in the process of opening Pizza Hut restaurants at many more locations to service a larger customer base across the country Pizza Hut is known for its
* Good Quality Food (Hygiene)
* Brand Name
* Food worth its Price
* Good Service
* New Kind and Styles of Pizzas in its Menu.
PIZZA HUT'S MISSION STATEMENT
We take pride in making a perfect pizza and providing courteous and helpful service on time all the time. Every customer says, "I'll be back!" We are the employer of choice offering team members opportunities For Growth, Advancement, And Rewarding Careers in a Fun, Safe Working Environment.
PASSION for excellence in Doing everything
EXECUTE with positive energy and urgency.
ACCOUNTABLE for growth in customer satisfaction and profitability. RECOGNIZE the achievement of others and have fun doing it. LISTEN and more importantly, respond to the voice of the customer. PIZZA HUT STORY
* 1958: The legacy of Pizza Hut began, when two college-aged brothers from Whichita, Kansas, Frank and Dan Carney opens first Pizza Hut restaurant after borrowing $600 from their mother. * 1959: Pizza Hut is incorporated in Kansas and the first franchise unit opens in Topeka, Kansas. * 1968: International market entered with opening of Pizza Hut restaurant in Canada. * 1969: Red roof adopted for restaurants.
* 1972: Pizza Hut, Inc. listed on New York Stock Exchange under the symbol PIZ. * 1977: Pizza Hut, Inc. stockholders overwhelmingly approve merger with PepsiCo, Inc. for an undisclosed sum. * 1986:Delivery service, as a new concept, is initiated
* 1996: Pizza hut comes to India with a dine in restaurant Bangalore that has special vegetarian pizzas. * 1997: Pizza hut opens a dine-in restaurant in Delhi.
* 2007: Pizza hut brought out our Thick n Thin Pizza and began to re-franchise our dine-in restaurants. * 2009: Pizza Hut offering baked fillings in the corner of the pizza
LOCATION IN INDIA
Pizza Hut entered India in 1996, and opened its first restaurant in Bangalore. Since then it has captured a dominant and significant share of the pizza market and has maintained an impressive growth rate of over 40 per cent per annu. Yum! Brands Inc is the owner of the Pizza Hut chain worldwide. A Fortune 300 company, Yum! Brands owns Kentucky Fried Chicken, Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, A&W and Long John Silver’s restaurants worldwide. In India Pizza Hut has not included all kinds of Pizza which it serves elsewhere. But rather localized its menu as per Indian customers
A critical factor in Pizza Hut’s success has been a menu that has constantly evolved and expanded to cater to the changing needs and specific preferences of customers in different parts of the world. In having understood the pulse of the customers in India, Pizza Hut has clearly established itself as a brand with an Indian heart. Besides offering an extensive range of...