17 Knightsbridge roads
BRAMPTON, ON, L6T3X9, Canada
* Excellent communicator with a strong work ethic, dedicated to building and strengthening relationship with clients, colleagues, candidates and management.
* Exceptional analytical planning, organizational, problem solving and decision-making skills occupied with equally strong capabilities as a team leader, project manager and change driver.
BRIGHT INDUSTRY JALANDHAR PUNJAB INDIA
Office Assistant Manager 2008 - June 2010
* Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints. * Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer. * Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
* Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers. * Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail. * Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities. * Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports. * Type, format, proofread, and edit correspondence and other documents, from notes or dictating machines, using computers or typewriters. * Complete work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments. * Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests. * Deliver messages and run errands.
* Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
* Collect, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping, and complete banking transactions. * Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks. * Monitor and direct the work of lower-level clerks.
* Make travel...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document