We are a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life since 1980. Our nutrition, weight-management and personal care products are available exclusively through dedicated independent Distributors in more than 80 countries.
We support the Herbalife Family Foundation (HFF) and its Casa Herbalife program to help bring good nutrition to children in need. We also sponsor world-class athletes, teams and events around the globe, including the LA Galaxy and FC Barcelona soccer clubs, as well as champions in more than 15 other sports.
2. SITUATION ANALYSIS
Herbalife is entering its first year of operation. Our products have been well received, marketing will be key to development of brand and product awareness as well as the growth of the customer base. Herbalife International offers several different fitness products.
2.1 Market Summary
Herbalife possesses good information about market and knows a great deal about the market and knows a great deal about the common attributes of the most prized customer. This information will be leveraged to better understand who is served, what their specific needs are, and how Herbalife can better communicate with them.
2.1.1 Market demographics
• Focus on town
• The total targeted population is 1 million people.
• There is an almost equal ratio between male and female users.
• Age is suitable for middle age 20-60
• Have personal income 1,000 and above.
2.12. Market needs
• A good Fitness product.
• Need a product that can be purchased base on customer income.
2.1.3 Market trends
From how we do business to the commitment we can make our communities to how we treat our employees and independent distribution, our cooperate social responsibilities program is best summer up by our value, “we do the right, honest and ethical thing.” To make our product is the best in the market, we must to know the great strategy and our customer needs.
2.1.4 Market growth
The growth statistic for Herbalife in 2011 show that over 1.5 million units have been sold. More and more people discovering and many cases rediscovering especially for the health problem. It show that many people had support Herbalife products.
2.2 SWOT Analysis
The following SWOT Analysis captures the key strengths and weaknesses within the company and describes the opportunities and threats facing Herbalife.
• Our product is new to the market and has many benefits.
• Able to deliver a product faster.
• Our product at a much lower price.
• Make a buying process in convenient and efficient.
• Our company can meet the need for information and advice.
• Our company can customize product.
• Difficult to find organic resource.
• Hard to convenience customer.
• Many competitors.
• Open branches.
• Always keep update on competitors strategies.
• Explore new markets.
• Provide sponsorship.
• Appoint ambassadors product.
• Provide certified halal standards around the world.
• Company recruits interested people to help sell our product. This has been questioned by public for it apparent unethical nature.
• Business models can easily copy.
Create the winning product:
• Provide what the buyer wants and the way they want it.
• Have a plan to expand new opportunity.
2.4 Product Offering
Healthy nutrition is the core of every successful weight loss, fitness of personal care program. By fueling the body with patented protein, essential minerals and vitamins formulas, cellular energy conversion is stimulated for optimum weight loss, increased physical performance and improved health. To maximize your health and fitness goals, begin with Herbalife’s:...