Industrial and Infrastructure Development Finance Company (IIDFC) Limited is a Development Financial Institution, promoted by wide array of financial institutions like ten commercial banks, from both the public and private sectors, three insurance companies and Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB). The Board of Directors of IIDFC consists of senior bankers, successful entrepreneurs and seasoned administrators. The management of IIDFC consists of highly qualified, experienced and motivated professionals. Industrial and Infrastructure Development Finance Company Limited (IIDFCL) was incorporated in Bangladesh on December 19, 2000 as a public limited company. The Company was licensed under Financial Institution Act, 1993 by Bangladesh Bank on January 23, 2001 and started operation from May 2001. The registered office of the Company is situated as Chamber Building (6th Floor), 122-124, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka – 1000, Bangladesh. The objective of IIDFC is to promote and finance investments in infrastructure and industrial sector. Since its inception, IIDFC has played a catalytic role in providing alternative source of financing of capital assets to the private sector enterprises. The services provided included promotion and financing of economically viable industrial undertakings and infrastructure projects, lease financing for all types of machinery and equipment includes transport vehicles, participation in the privatization of financial and other public enterprises through acquisition or by providing technical assistance. IIDFC is active in arranging syndicated finance for large projects and is one of the market leaders in this segment. There is separate department for SME financing. IIDFC also offers Bill Discounting, Work Order Finance and other services. Mission Statement
IIDFC's Vision is a High-Growth, Prosperous and Digital Bangladesh. Mission:
· To make the impossible possible.
· To promote PPP concept for rapid infrastructure and industrial growth.
· To help promote better synergy and understanding between the public servants and private entrepreneurs.
· To mobilize private sector resources for promoting large scale projects.
· To participate in the privatization process of GOB-owned Undertakings.
· To maintain high standard of integrity and ethics at all levels of management. Commitment:
IIDFC's Commitment to the Nation
· To contribute to the Country's economic growth in all possible ways.
· To accelerate the process of industrialization.
· To promote projects for removing infrastructure.
· To help banish power outage permanently.
· To promote SME as a major engine of growth.
· To promote employment and expand self employment opportunities.
· To promote low-cost housing projects for the urban middle class.
· To promote Bangladesh as a desired destination for foreign investors. IIDFC's Commitment to Clients
· To provide superior and prompt customer service.
· To offer quality-rich and price-competitive finance solutions to the clients.
· To respond quickly to the needs of the entrepreneurs in an honest, creditable and timely manner.
· Promote and serve equipment leasing and finance industry through partnership with the clients.
· To maintain dignity and high ethical standard at all levels of management. IIDFC's Commitment to Shareholders
· To maximize shareholders wealth; by following strict complying guidelines of the regulators. IIDFC's Commitment to employees
· Help build and enhance core values of professional excellence.
· To provide a congenial and supportive work place for the employees with appropriate compensation package.
Business | 2008| 2007| 2006 | 2005 | 2004 |
Business Performance | | | |...