In: Health, History, Politics & Society, Environmental Issues [Edit categories] Climate Crisis Reality www.climaterealityproject.org/RSVP
| Polluters want to keep us in the dark. See the video, get the truth.
| CSA Environmental www.csaintl.com
Marine Environmental Services - GIS Mapping - Surveys - Assessments
Answers.com > Wiki Answers > Categories > Health > What is positive human impact on the environment? Answer:
Positive human impacts are generally limited to undoing problems humans have caused in the first place. At one time "positive impacts" were thought to be changing land which was just wastefully being "natural" into productive farms or cities.
Activities which improve damaged eco-systems include:
* Ecosystems are reinstated
* Pollution discharges are eliminated
* Species are bred and released
* Foreign species are eliminated
* Accumulations of contaminated sediments are removed
* We exhale some carbon dioxide which assists green plants in survival * Our assistance in natural selection (culling) in some wild herds yield a less negative gene pool * The protected species laws assist in avoiding extinction * Use of new and different energy forms reduce pollution
* Composting puts nutrients back into the earth, where they originally come from Understanding the Word www.hallvworthington.com
Break through traditional teachings to truth and the word of life.
| Saybrook Graduate School www.saybrook.edu
Earn your MA or PhD at a distance Humanistic Psychology & Org Systems
| Oily Water separators www.pro-enviro.co.za
High efficiency hydro cyclones low life cycle cost
First answer by Woodwose. Last edit by Woodwose. Contributor trust: 700 [recommend contributorrecommended]. Question popularity: 19 [recommend question]. [report abuse]
Related questions: [Edit]
Sources and related links: [Edit]
Can you answer these Health questions?
* Why is...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document