Go to youtube.com and type in Lorax
Do not not do the assignment because you are lax
View parts one thru six and answer the questions below
Think environmentally or else the Lorax might give you a blow
You are a reporter for a local newspaper. Use the questions below to complete your interview. After asking these questions, feel free to add a few of your own.
For the Brown Barbaloots in their Brown Barbaloot suits/Sawmmy Swans/Hummy Fish/Truffula Trees:
1) How did you feel when the Once-ler moved in and began cutting down the trees? 2) What problems did the Thneed industry create for you and your fellow animal and planet friends?
For the Little Boy:
1) Do you think it was important for the Once-ler to tell you the story, and why? 2) How do you feel when the last trufulla seed was given to you? What do you plan to do with it?
For the Once-ler:
1) Why didn’t you listen to the Lorax?
2) What could you have done to prevent what ultimately happened?
For the Lorax:
1) Was there something more you could have done for your friends? 2) What are your feelings towards the Once-ler right now?
The local newspaper also asks for a sketch for one of your interviewees.
Lastly, the newspaper wants to know: if you could be a swammy swam, brown barbaloot, hummy fish, or trufula tree, which one would you be, and why?
Please have fun with this assignment and do not just do one sentence responses.