Today, the mankind is living under the shadow of sudden death. It appears that we have come to the end of our journey. Now we stand on the brink of complete and final destruction. The earth has become a dangerous place. It may explode to pieces at any moment.Man has been living on this earth for thousands of years. It has been giving him everything he needed. Then, why it has become so dangerous. The only thing responsible for this is science and its inventions.Science has brought more fear and danger than hope and comfort. In the beginning, it appeared to be the greatest friend and helper of man. It promised to overcome disease and death.
The atom bomb wiped out Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It has broken up the established institutins. What has to accomplished? It has not ended poverty. He loved his neighbours and respected his elders. It promised to make this earth a paradise, and man an immortal god. Science has developed such terrible weapons of war that in the next world war not a single man will escape death. It has made this earth a hell and man an insance devel. Of curse, there were wars and famines sometimes. Science has, no doubt, made it possible to produce things in great quantities. The last two World Wars killed millions of people and destroyed many cities.
1. Can be easily manipulated by irresponsible persons.
2. We'll be too dependant on it. When technology fails, we r helpless (in one way or another). 3. Sometimes, it affects our health and lifestyles(we'll be complacent and lazy. The chemicals r hazardous). 4. It destroys our simple and healthy life(I miss the traditional style of living). 5. Invasion of our privacy.
6. Science can pollute waters.
Scientists die in labs because of accidents.
* Too many species to keep track of.
* Animals disturbed from habitats.
* Plant species taken from environment.
* Rare species threatened.
due to nuclear development there is a danger of...