SEPTEMBER 15 2012
Golam Md Forkan
We, the student of your class from the project group have completed our assignment on Foreign Entry mode in Bangladesh perspective according to your large specifications and would like to submit our assignment.
We would also like to draw your kind attention to the fact that we have tried our level best to gather and organize all the information needed for this particular project and in doing so have tried our utmost to live up to your standards.
May we. Therefore, wish and hope that you would be gracious enough to our effort and oblige thereby.
Md. Hassanur Rahman
Md. Adnan Muidul Hasan
All data collected from internet, Google and official website.
AN OVERVIEW: BANGLADESH
* Bangladesh is the most densely populated country of the world with a total population of 150 million. * Per Capita income is U$ 540, along with a GDP growth
of 5.4 %.
* The country is primarily dependent on agriculture but gradually transforming industrial structure. * The major components of the industrial sectors are RMG, Textile, Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Leather, Agro-Based Products, Ceramics & Frozen Foods, and Plastics etc.
PRAN STANDS FOR
* To serve the small farmers
* Marketing of Farm produce for profits
* Organizing contract growers to grow specific crops.
PRAN AS A BRAND
* PRAN is the most trusted household brands in Bangladesh in FMCG category * Number 1 Food company in Bangladesh
* In addition to Bangladesh, the brand is registered in different Asian & African countries including India, UAE, Kuwait , Djibouti etc
WHERE WE STAND NOW IN PRAN...
* Largest growers of agro products in the country
* First company to introduce contract farming in Bangladesh to source the basic raw materials directly from the farmers * Over 54,000 farmers are...