Marketing mix Review and Recommendations Report
My brand is V6 Holden Commodore
Short review about Holden in Australia;-
The history of Holden dates back to 1856 when it started as a saddler business in South Australia. Today Holden is one of only seven fully-integrated global General Motors operations that designs, builds and sells vehicles for Australia and the world. Holden has its headquarters in Port Melbourne, with an engine manufacturing plant on-site and vehicle manufacturing operations in the northern Adelaide suburb of Elizabeth and it is represented by more than 300 dealerships nationwide. Holden's Vehicle Operations produce 45 variants from two architectures, including HSV, from six vehicle body styles for domestic and export customers. For the Australian market, the facility produces the Commodore V6 range of sedans, Sport wagon and Ute together with Caprice and Caprice V long-wheel base luxury vehicles and the Cruz global small sedan and hatch. In general Holden’s cars are powerful cars, they consumes large amounts of petrol quickly with high performance. 1. An analysis of the brand’s/organisation’s:
* Marketplace (Environmental Analysis):
There is six interrelated macro-environmental forces PEST D.C. * Political and legal forces
* Economic conditions
* Social and cultural forces
* Holden political and legal forces are not affected with the provision of information and the purchase of product, Holden have strong promotion campaign which gives Holden a strong image about its cars and the performance of its cars this generate a strong trust and it makes Holden admired by the customers.
* Holden commodore (V6) 3.6L economic conditions can be seen by the high quality performance of the car regardless of the consuming of petrol, Holden Commodore cars are supported with the good technology techniques and modern features which make the car prominent. Holden Commodore is a very powerful car so its economic conditions can be seen in the interior parts no need to be serviced from time to time only every 6 months or more than that even because of its good quality parts and body.
* Holden Commodore social and cultural images can be seen in any car of Holden cars, as we can see Holden Commodore cars are provided with the modernist technology techniques such as the newest DVD’s players the seats heater and the latest GPS updates also the safety side includes the ABS brakes and the new body balance technique in any Holden commodore cars this technique keeps the car stable on the road under any situation such as rain which make the car heavy on the road and rarely go off the road which make it the best safety cars in the world, also the inside of the car is well organized with new lifestyle seats colours and leather which Increases the demand on Holden commodore because they meet the needs of the community.
* Holden Commodore Technology, Holden is developing a new technology called V2V (vehicle- to- vehicle), (V2V) technology can detect the position and movement of other vehicles around them. They anticipate where other vehicles are, up to some distance away, and can react to potentially hazardous driving situations (blind corners, for example) by warning drivers with chimes, visual icons and seat vibrations. This new technology is going to be provided with all new Commodores’ that will be coming in the future.
* Holden Commodore is competing against the other company’s brands such as Toyota and Honda. Holden is aiming on being the best cars because of their high performance on the road with their safety conditions and their efficiency. The (Cylinder deactivation) techniques in the Holden commodore make this car a really great car compares to the other cars with 4 Cylinder and not as the same performance of Holden Commodore....