* Definition of Healthy Lifestyle (2011): healthy lifestyle will make you fit, energetic, and reduced risk for disease. * The way to stay healthy and long comfortable life are by doing a lot of exercise, eat healthy food and get enough sleep
The way to stay healthy and long comfortable life is do a lot of exercise. 1. Have a moderate and regular exercise
* Healthy Lifestyle (2011) listed that 30 minutes a day of moderate aerobic exercise can burn calories and build up your heart and lungs recommends by the American Heart Association. * Smith (2011) stated that the American College of Sports Medicine recommends to performing enough cardio work out: 30 minutes a day, five days a week, or a vigorous cardio session for 20 minutes daily.
2. Exercise can avoid dangerous disease.
* Herndon (2011) and Lakshmy (2011) listed that the risk of developed certain disease can be reduce by doing regular exercise and promote overall health. * Health Benefit of Exercise (2012) indicates that exercise will improve your blood pressure and cholesterol level and decreasing the chances of suffering chronic disease such as diabetes, heart disease and several cancers.
Other than that, we can stay healthy and has long comfortable life by eating healthy food. 1. Eat according to the food pyramid.
* The Importance of Nutrition (2009) stated that our body needs the right balance of carbohydrates, fats, and protein to stay healthy. * Definition of Healthy Lifestyle (2011) indicates that we need to eat e varied diet to get dozens of essential forms of proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, minerals, and fats.
2. Limit your size of meal to avoid overweight
* Lakshmy (2011) identified to prevent weight gains, we need a balanced diet that is low in fat and sugar that provides you all the required nutrients without excess calories intake. * Pearson (2011) stated that we have to choose product with low fat, fat free...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document