Goal Setting Worksheet
Review this week’s resources (for example SMART criteria, and the Career Plan Building Activities). Respond to the following in 50 to 100 words each:
1. Describe one academic goal that you have created using the SMART criteria. How do SMART criteria contribute to your academic goals?.
Well I would have to say a individual goal is what I set for my self and that would be to get my associates degree and to get a better job then what I have right now. Cause right now im making minimum wage and its hard to make bills.
2. Describe one professional/career goal you have created using the SMART criteria and Career Plan Building Activities results. How did the results of the Career Interest Profiler and Career Plan Building Activity on Competencies contribute to your professional goal development?
Career Goal for me is for me to finish college and get my degree that is the main goal for me right now and that’s the only thing im really thinking about as of this moment.
3. Describe the stress and time-management strategies you have learned this week that will help you achieve your goals.
Well I must say I have been stressed out a lot trying to get caught up on school work cause I have been so tired after work but I try to make time after I get off and also after my little girl goes to bed.
4. Describe how you will balance academic expectations and your personal and professional responsibilities.
Im not really sure how I will balance my academic expectations and my person and professional responsibilities cause right now I have a lot going on so im trying to keep up with every thing.
5. How can understanding the importance of SMART criteria and your career interests and competencies help you move towards your career and academic goals?
I really don’t understand the whole smart criteria right now to be honest but I will try...