* Ford Motor company, an American company, manufactures and sells automobiles worldwide. * Henry Ford, the founder.
* Alan Mulally- President & CEO
* Michael Boneham-President and Managing Director
The Journey of Ford in India
* Ford has been in India since 1907 when it launched Model A here. * In 1926, ford India in Canada was established, but the operations were discontinued in 1954. * Again in 1995 it was joint venture with Mahindra & Mahindra Limited (M&M). * In November 1998 Ford received approval to increase its Production. The company was re-christened as Ford India Private Limited (FIPL) It has set up a modern, integrated manufacturing facility in Maraimalai Nagar near Chennai. * Vision
To become the world’s leading consumer company for automotive products & services. * Mission
We are a global, diverse family with a proud heritage passionately committed to providing outstanding products and services that improve people’s Lives. * Global values
The customer is Job 1. We do the right thing for our customers, our people, our environment and our society. By improving everything we do, we provide superior returns to our shareholders Expected Behaviors
* Foster Functional & Technical Excellence
* Own working together
* Role model ford values
* Delivers results
* FORD presence more than 100 years.
* Produce, sell and service Ford brand vehicles in 11 individual markets. * 90 Plants in 26 countries on 6 continents.
* ±210,000 employees
* Microsoft .Sony
* Eddie Barer
* Sea world
* Discovery core Florida
* Adventure Island
* Water country USA
* Sesame Place
Achievements of FORD India
* Sales Satisfaction Index(SSI)-5th rank
* Customer Satisfaction Index(CSI)-1st rank...