- It is a breakdown of a family system. It may be associated with parental overburdening or loss of significant others who served as role models for children or support systems for family members. Family disorganization can contribute to the loss of social controls that families usually impose on their members. Example: *Lack of understanding or trying to understand*
- Because sometimes if they don’t have much time with your family member you often understand them Like the children’s today, most of them are not close to their parents because they not having bonding and Time to have serious talk.
What is family crisis?
- It is is a period of heightened family tension and imbalance that requires quick staff identification. Head Start staff who work with families will find this information useful in understanding what brings about crises for families. Just as a crisis is an opportunity for a family, it is also an opportunity for staff to make a real difference in the life of a Head Start family. Example: *Fight over “who is right”
- In a family there is always a time when we stand on what we believe is right, sometimes it causes a misunderstanding that may lead to a family crisis.
Define divorce.Would you divorce prosper under Philippine culture can you adapted under Philippine culture.
- Divorce is the final termination of a marital union, canceling the legal duties and responsibilities of marriage and dissolving the bonds of matrimony between the parties (unlike annulment, which declares the marriage null and void). Divorce laws vary considerably around the world, but in most countries it requires the sanction of a court or other authority in a legal process. Differentiate divorce from legal separation.
- A divorce is a legal action between married people to terminate their marriage relationship while legal separation is An arrangement by which a...