The Committee constituted by Competent Authority consisting of the following members met on 09.08.2010:
1. Sri S K VermaJt. General Manager (Prodn)
2. Sri AVG BalakrishnaiahDy. GM (Fin)
3. Sri B.R. PattnaikDy. GM (Per)
4. Sri K.M. SrinivasaAsst.GM (IE)
1. The committee noted that as per Head Office letter dtd 13.07.2010, it has now been decided that the running and maintenance of canteens and Guest Houses at Kirandul, Bacheli , Donimalai and Hyderabad will be awarded to M/s ICWCS Ltd , Jabalpur on nomination basis. 2. It was further intimated in the said letter that where M/s ICWCS was already engaged for catering and maintenance services of the canteen, a fresh contract will be issued w.e.f. 01.07.2010 for a period of three years extendably by another two years. 3. It was also intimated that the salary of the staff deployed by M/s ICWCS Ltd will be increased by 8% of the existing salary compounded annually w.e.f. 01.07.2010. However, where salaries have already been enhanced by 7% over the exiting salaries , further enhancement by 1% on pre-revised salary w.e.f 01.07.2010 would be given. 4.0Committee also noted that a letter No. ICWCS / ORG /NMDC/2010-2011/No.9/JBP dated 04.08.2010 was received from M/s ICWCS relating to increase of salary of the staff , which is placed at C/201 to C/204.
5.0DGM(Per) explained that M/s ICWCS was further asked to give the detailed salary structure of each category of their staff to decide the present salary for them. Accordingly, M/s ICWCS faxed a detailed salary structure of their staff which is placed at P-261/C. The matter was further discussed with Jt.GM (Per), Head Office, who had informed that the salary for the staff of Valley Canteen, Hilltop Canteen and Guest House will be calculated...