• Minimum of 3 years solid industry experience
I used to work as a graphic designer and Jn. Creative Art Director 4 years for a advertisement agency called ArtPeople when I was in Istanbul, Turkey.
• Web experience required
During the studying and working, I have designed some websites.
• Proficient with Adobe CS tools and Flash
I have Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and Flash skills.
• Exceptional creative ability
When I was working for ArtPeople Istanbul, I was in the creative team and I have managed couple of big campaigns like Gulaylar Altin, City’s, Decar, IDO etc.
• Ability to multitask and follow instructions precisely
Graphic design is teamwork! Everyone has to listen and follow each other and understanding the instructions is key of the work for me. No one has time to waste!
• Understand and follow brief requirements
Every single brief has “one” solution. Without that solution, design is not correct which means; designer is not on the right track! For me, it is a challenge between me and my creativity. For me, first thing I came up with is not correct because designer has to be a mouse that chases its cheese in the maze of the creativity!
• Demonstrate great attention to detail
Details comprise the work. That’s why, there must be! But of course, it depends on what you are designing. It might be so simple as well.
• Possess excellent work ethics and commitment to a team environment Listening and respecting is everything for a team. Designers have to forget about their egos and respect each other because no one knows who has the potential. Idea might come from a kid too.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure
I remember, when I was working for ArtPeople, I have worked 36 hours without a break because project had to be done. Agencies are always busy and it is understandable. I love designing and I don’t mind working under pressure.
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
Please join StudyMode to read the full document