Photo Analysis Outline
1. Topic Sentence: This photo reflecting the idea of early marriage and consists of some elements to be discussed to clarify the idea. 2. People:
i. Age: About 12 years old.
ii. Gender: Female.
iii. Facial expression: Sad, hopeless, afraid, disappointed and depressed. iv. Clothes: Wedding dress.
3. Colors: White dress, black background and colored doll. 4. Objects: Doll
5. Focal Point: Little girl.
II. Issue / Problem
6. Topic Sentence: Early Marriage is a huge problem in the Egyptian Society. 7. Definition: Early marriage refers to any marriage of a child younger than 18 years old. 8. Causes:
v. Cause 1: Poverty.
vi. Cause 2: Traditions and customs of some villages vii. Cause 3: Ignorance “ lack of education”
9. Effects :
viii. Effect 1: Loss of adolescence.
ix. Effect 2: Denial of education.
x. Effect 3: Physical problems “violence”.
xi. Effect 4: Psychological problems.
10. Thesis Statement: The picture sends many messages relating to early marriage problem.
11. Topic Sentence: what a hurtful feeling that this photo reflects! 12. Choice of Focal Point: The photographer chooses the girl to be the focal point as girls faces early marriages more than boys. 13. Meaning of Elements :
xii. Facial expression: Afraid from what waiting for her in the future, hopeless as she had nothing to do in this situation, disappointed from her parents and depressed as she is losing her childhood and her innocent. xiii. Colors: The black background reflects the gloominess and the darkness of the coming days. The colored doll reflects the bright side of her childhood. White dress reflects the dream of all kids to wear a wedding dress. xiv. Object: The photographer choose the doll to be...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document