Sub-“The Availability and visibility analysis of Shampoo market in Bhubaneswar with special reference to Dabur Vatika Shampoo.”
Table of Contents
* Executive Summary
- FMCG Industry
* Hair care Shampoo Industry In India
* Company Profile of Dabur
* Objectives of Study
* Scope and Limitations
* Research Methodology
* Data Analysis and Interpretation
FMCG refers to consumer non-durable goods required for daily or frequent use. Typically, a consumer buys these goods at least once a month. FMCG industry, alternatively called as CPG (Consumer packaged goods) industry primarily deals with the production, distribution and marketing of consumer packaged goods. The Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) is those consumables which are normally consumed by the consumers at a regular interval. Some of the prime activities of FMCG industry are selling, marketing, financing, purchasing, etc. The industry also engaged in operations, supply chain, production and general management.
Typical Characteristics of FMCG products
* Individual products are of small value. But, all FMCG products put together account for a significant part of the consumer’s budget.
* The consumer keeps limited inventory of these products and prefers to purchase them frequently, as and when required.
* Many of these products are perishable.
* The consumer spends little time on the purchase decision. Rarely do he / she look for technical specifications (in contrast to industrial goods).
* Brand loyalties or recommendations of reliable retailer / dealer drive purchase decision.
* Trial of a new product i.e. brand switching is often induced by heavy advertisement, recommendations of the... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2010, 10). Dabur Project. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 10, 2010, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Dabur-Project-449470.html
"Dabur Project" StudyMode.com. 10 2010. 10 2010 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Dabur-Project-449470.html>.
"Dabur Project." StudyMode.com. 10, 2010. Accessed 10, 2010. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Dabur-Project-449470.html.