E-signature software enables you to sign documents online. Pioneered by RightSignature™, this popular technology is becoming a valued business tool in virtually every industry. ✓ Real, hand-drawn esignature online
✓ No paper, no printing, no faxing
✓ Secure, legally binding documents
related to esignature, electronic signature, esign,
online signature, digital signature
1. an electronic indication of a person’s intent to agree to the contents of a document, message, or data record 2. a person’s name written with one’s own hand utilizing electronic technology 3. the act of signing one’s name in an electronic format Learn more about e-signature definition.
RightSignature is the leading, all-in-one electronic signature solution trusted by small businesses and Fortune 500 companies. Learn about e-signature software. E-Signature Law
Laws in the U.S., Canada, U.K., E.U., Australia, New Zealand, and countries around the world establish the legal standing of e-signatures. Documents signed with compliant e-signature software have the same legal validity as traditional pen-and-paper contracts. Learn more about e-signature law.
E-signature is a technology that brings a host of benefits to businesses and consumers. Also known as electronic signature and digital signature, this software enables users to fill out and sign documents online, from home or office, using any web browser. • Saves time
• Closes deals faster
• Improves customer experience
• Eliminates paper and ink usage
• Avoids postage and fuel impact
• Protects security and privacy
• Strengthens legal defensibility
Use of Computer Technology in Medicine
The Use of Computers in Medicine
The use of computer technology has greatly enhanced the medical field. This is particularly so in hospital environments where reliability and quality are critical factors. Many computer applications, such as patient information systems,...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document