1. gain knowlegde
3. On the move
4. what's next?
5. have to buy one.
1. Spoil eye sight if look on the monitor to much
2. Expensive to buy a computer.
3. If spoil have to go repair
4. Porn stuff
5. Ruined ur life
1 year ago
50% 2 Votes Report It Is this what you are searching for?Rating: Good Answer Rating: Bad Answer 0 stars - mark this as Interesting! Who found this interesting? Be the first person to mark this question as interesting!
Add to private Watchlist
Save to My Web
Add to My Yahoo!
Add to Del.icio.us
There are currently no comments for this question.
* You must be logged into Answers to add comments. Sign in or Register.
Other Answers (4) Show: All Answers Oldest to Newest Newest to Oldest Rated Highest to Lowest by Krissie Member since:
September 22, 2006
441 (Level 2)
Add to My Contacts
1. They allow people across the globe to communicate with each other, no matter at what time, via the use of email. 2. They allow people to look up information directly, instead of the use of searching through books. 3. Back-up copies of work can be made easily, without having to re-write everything. 4. People can work from home, and spend more time with their families because of this. 5. People with disabilities whom can't write, can get software that allows them to speak and it types it on the screen.
1. People somtimes spend all their time secluded in theirs rooms on the computer. 2. Peadophiles on chat rooms
3. Easier to copy peoples homework as you can sometimes find the sources online. 4. Illegal downloading can ruin businesses
5. Details such as bank records, can be hacked into, and thus your personal information is no longer as safe as it used to be. 1 year ago
25% 1 Vote 1 Rating: Good Answer 0 Rating: Bad Answer Report It by...