* Support and manage their sales activities.
* Optimize cross selling.
* Up selling to customers.
Contact and Account Management
* Track of relevant data about every past and planned contact * With prospect and customer to help with sales, marketing and service professionals Marketing and fulfillment
* Marketing professionals accomplish direct marketing campaigns by automating such tasks as making sure all calls are returns. * Provide for the service of the customer to make sure all callbacks and customer needs are met. Customer Service and Support
* Provides the tools for real time access to customer information and information about the company. * Calls are routed based on customer need.
Retention and loyalty programs
* identify, reward, and market to their most loyal and moneymaking customers
Do you approve of Mitsubishi’s approach to acquiring and installing a CRM system? Yes, we agree with Mitsubishi’s approach to acquiring and installing their CRM. * Their approach allowed for a CRM that was a “custom fit” for their company’s needs. * Current customer service employees now have more opportunities for education and advancement. * The implementation was slow and gradual so that no major changes were made abruptly, and employees were not behind on the new technologies. * The benefits that Mitsubishi has gained (lower cost per call, higher customer satisfaction) from their CRM are a compliment to their acquisition and implementation process. Alternative -2