* Hire professional consultants to train employees
* to better use ERP application system
2. What operational, management and control, and corporate learning/innovation challenges were faced by Brose during its rapid expansion over the last two decades? [table] Operational | Management and control| Corporate innovation| Difficult to get customer’s data or suppliers data from each department | Hard to control the business between two countries| Innovate products but hard to sell to customers| Difficulty of transmitting information to different countries | Making decisions might cost longer time due to the database that has not been integration | Spend a long time to adjust company’s structure to better adapt the expansion in the international business| Making traffic between different countries will be hampered because of lake of integrate system | Hard to capture inventory situation, so it might lead to wrong forecast about company’s abilities of storage | |
3. What would be the benefits and the risks of retaining the functional application software found in each Brose location prior to the move to SAP? [table] Benefits| Risks |
It connect many applications, like accounting, HR, manufacturing and supply chain management| Hamper communication among suppliers, plants and customers| Vertical business application, manage transaction and can share data | Cannot to support the company's emerging operational, control and planning/innovation need| | Lake of standardize because of many different information systems |
4. What were the benefits...