1. What is the Brose Groups business and what are the critical success factors (CSF’s) in a business like Brose’s? [lists] Brose Groups Business
- Supplier of windows, doors, seat adjusters, and related products for more than 40 auto brands - Facilities in more than 48 locations in 25 different countries - World-wide workforce of 14,000 employees
Critical Success Factors
- Strong communication between suppliers, plants, and customers - Standardized businesses processes to make for more efficient enterprise capabilities - Well-organized supply chain
2. What operational, management and control, and corporate learning/innovation challenges were faced by Brose during its rapid expansion over the last two decades? [table] |Challenges Faced by Brose |Types of Problems | |Operational, Management and Control |Too many different information systems lead to a lack standardization | |Operational |Hampered communication among suppliers, plants and customers | |Management |Huge expansion in the number of employees | |Control |Inherited a wide range of functional software applications |
3. What would be the benefits and the risks of retaining the functional application software found in each Brose location prior to the move to SAP? [table] |Benefits |Risks | |No need to transfer current information into new application software |The current application software could be outdated | |No costs to implement new software...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document