[Type the document subtitle]
AIR BLUE – COMPETITVE ADVANTAGES
* It is the first private airline of Pakistan to have Pakistani pilots and engineering staff trained according to international standards * Air blue offers value and comfort at low price
* Air blue is adopting measures for cutting its costs
* Air Blue has a flexible passenger management solution by using Sabre Airline Solutions * Air blue offers discounts for early booking of travel plans and special discount on online purchase of tickets * Air blue holds a social image by introducing special packages for students, special children etc. * First airline in Pakistan and only the third carrier in the region behind Emirates and Royal Jordanian to introduce the state-of-the-art self-service check-in facilities at Jinnah International Airport, Karachi * First private airline in Pakistan to initiate long-haul services
Industry Scenario ( PIA, Shaheen Airline, Aero Asia & Bhoja Airline) * More aircraft are entering the industry
* Low fare competition is now global
* PIA has a patriotic image associated with it
* Other airlines like PIA, support and sponsor different sports events for their promotion. * PIA also supports non-profit organizations within Pakistan * Competitors ensure safe journeys to customers
* Airline staff is highly trained and experienced, from pilots and flight attendants to mechanics and ground staff.
[ 1 ]. http://pakistantimes.net/2004/06/16/metro.htm
[ 2 ]. http://pakistantimes.net/2004/06/16/metro.htm
[ 3 ]. http://www.scribd.com/doc/7980450/Project-the-Airline-Industry [ 4 ]. http://www.allbusiness.com/company-activities-management/company-strategy-alliances/5660043-1.html [ 5 ]. http://pakistantimes.net/2004/06/16/metro.htm
[ 6 ]. http://www.airblue.com/Corp/050314_PakObserver.htm
[ 7 ]....