15 job interview questions
1. How would you describe yourself?
I would describe myself as a quick learner and highly motivated person. I also find myself a patient, honest, tolerant and reliable person, suitable for this job position.
2. How has your college experience prepared you for a business career? My college experience gave me at one hand theoretical knowledge and on the other hand it gave me some personal skills like the ability to deal with multiple assignmenst and the ability to solve problems and work in team, which I find very useful in my career.
3. At what point did you choose this career?
Tourism is a complex social, cultural and economic phenomenon. It is one of the largest and most dynamic industries which offers diverse and interesting career opportunities.
4. What do you think it takes to be successful in this career? Being successful means working hard and being content with the results. In tourism industry it takes the ability to meet every customer needs and provide him an unforgettable experience.
5. What motivates you to put forth your greatest effort?
It is not all about the money you earn. Although the salary is important, I am mainly motivated by the feeling of being proud and satisfied with my achievements. 6. Do you have the qualifications and personal characteristics necessary for success in your chosen career? As i said, I find myself a highly motivated and reliable person. Moreover I have got some professional and needed experience in conducting the same job. I also find my language skills very important for this job position.
7. Are you more energized by working with data or by collaborating with other individuals? My previous college and work experience gave me the opportunity to work a lot by myself, but it included a lot of teamwork too. I find a combination of working with data and people at one time most suitable for me, because I think I am good enough at...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document