Flat C 56-58 Braganza Street
I am best described as a well-organized, efficient and highly enthusiastic person who has excellent analytical and problem solving skills. I have first-rate communication skills and I possess a very confident attitude which I bring to the work place.
12 GCSES: A*-B including English, Maths and Science.
3 A levels: A*-C- including English, Sociology and Fine Art
Currently I am studying English language and literature at Middlesex University.
McDonalds Old kent road SE1 5BA ,Crew Member- part time permanent 05/2010-09/2011
* Achieved great customer service skills.
* Worked within a team to provide the best quality customer services. * Worked on the tills handling money daily in busy fast pace environments. * Worked in a busy environment which improved my interactive skills. * Brought a nice and friendly face to the workplace.
* Always enthusiastic and striving to achieve more.
* Always wanted to gain the most possible out of my role, making everyday a new challenge for me to complete. * Always arriving on time as punctuality is something I thrive on. * Always attending work as attendance was something I also thrived on.
Hamley’s Toys store W1 1BT Regent street-part time permanent 11/2011-09/2012
* Working on the tills providing quality customer service. * Working on the shop floor as a demonstrator- demonstrating the toys to people in order to persuade them into purchasing products. * Being very enthusiastic and bubbly at all times- making people feel welcomed into the store. * Working on the shop floor as a general assistant- helping people around the store and assisting people in every way possible. * Always attending work early, making sure that I am on time and ready to work. * Greeting customers as soon as they enter the store and offering...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document