The unit is designed to enable the learner to understand the importance of multi-agency and integrated working and to develop the skills of effective communication for professional purposes. It includes and assesses competence in information sharing between those involved in work with children and young people.
There are two tasks to this assignment.
A Short questions
Task Task name Learning outcomes covered
A Short questions1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.6, 2.1, 3.1, 3.3, B Report3.1,
If your assessor considers you have already provided evidence to meet these learning outcomes it will not be necessary for you to repeat the tasks. If the learning outcomes have been partially met your assessor will advise you on any additional evidence you need to provide.
1. Explain the importance of multi-agency working and integrated working. Type your answer here:|
2. Analyse how integrated working practices and multi-agency working in partnership deliver better outcomes for children and young people. Type your answer here:|
3. List external agencies with which your work setting or service interacts, and describe their functions. External agencies| Functions|
4. List five common barriers to integrated working and multi-agency working and explain how these can be overcome. | Common barrier| Method of overcoming barrier|
1| | |
2| | |
3| | |
4| | |
5| | |
5. Explain the assessment frameworks that are used for children and young people in England. Type your answer here:|
6. Complete the following table to illustrate when each method of communication would be appropriate or not appropriate to use when communicating with children and young people, and other agencies or organisations. Method| Appropriate use|...