Wireless phones; Microwaves;
2. A technician has a room of computers which are running very hot. The technician discovers that the heat sinks in the computers are very dusty. What should the technician use to clean the heat sinks?
3. Which computer components must a technician never try to work on when wearing an antistatic wrist strap?
4. Refer to the exhibit. Which type of tool is shown in the graphic?
5. How does a technician discharge static buildup?
Touching an unpainted part of the computer case
6. Refer to exhibit. Which type of tool is presented in the graphic? Hex screwdriver; Stripped screwdriver; Philips-head screwdriver; Flat-head screwdriver.
7. Which step should be performed first when servicing computer equipment?
Turn off and remove the power source;
8. Which condition refers to a sudden and dramatic increase in voltage, which is usually caused by lighting? Brownout; Sag; Spike; Surge.
9. Which Windows XP command-line scans the critical files of the operating system and replaces any files that have been corrupted?
System File Checker
10. The performance of a computer is reduced after if has been using the Internet. Which three tools could be run to try to improve the performance of the computer? (Choose three.)
Spyware Remover; Defrag; Disk Cleanup.
11. Why is documentation of all services and repairs an important organizational tool for a technician?
It provides reference material for similar problems when such problems are encountered in the future.
12. Why should an antistatic wrist strap be worn when working on electronic equipment?
To equalize the electrical charge between a person and the equipment 13. Which precaution should be taken when working around electronic devices?
Avoid using magnetized tools;...