Reports and Presentations
• Identify skills needed to deliver effective oral presentations.
• Apply business presentation techniques to create Microsoft® PowerPoint® slides.
• Create a written report.
• Read Ch. 1517 of Business and Administrative Communication.
2. Week 7: CheckPoint: Oral Presentation (Due Day 5)
***Please remember to post your assignment via a PPT, within the Assignments section of this course. Thank you. J
• Create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation of six to eight slides with speaker notes on oral presentations.
• Review Ch. 17 of the text for information.
• Follow the guidelines for formatting presentation slides.
• Read Appendix F, for specific information on completing the CheckPoint.
3. Week 7: Assignment: Tuition Reimbursement Implementation Report (Due Day 7)
***Please remember to post your assignment via a Word Document, within the Assignments section of this course. Thank you. J
• Review the following scenario:
Your company has had a very profitable year and is looking to expand their employee benefits. As an employee in the benefits department, you have been asked to prepare a report to persuade your company administrators that adding tuition reimbursement for the bachelor’s degrees in business and communication benefits the company. Because the company has already approved a budget for this expansion, financial costs are not a concern.
• Write a 1,050- to 1,200-word paper that explains the benefits to the company. Include the following:
o New professional opportunities you believe this degree affords to employees o Types of careers people with the degree often have o Earning potential of people who have the degree o Benefits to the company, like increased retention
• Include at least three scholarly research resources into the paper.
• Format your paper according to APA