8:40 am – 9:40 am
Sharing , Saving and Spending
The objective of the lesson is make students understand collective nouns and use collective nouns in the correct form.
At the end of the lesson, students should be able to:
1. Differentiate regular and irregular verb in simple past tense 2. Differentiate the use of past and present tense form of verbs 3. Use the simple past tense of regular and irregular verbs for expressing past actions orally and in writing.
(only for language lessons)
1. Saving is a good deed.
Students have learned the following items in previous classes: 1. The meaning and functions of verb.
2. The rules of simple present tense.
3. The rules of simple present tense in singular and plural form.
2. Slide show
1. Teacher shows a video. ( a short story )
2. Pupils watch the video.
3. Teacher posts some questions about the video.
Example : What did you see along the story?
A herd of buffaloes
A school of fish
A flock of birds.
4. Teacher highlight the words in bold and relate the video to today’s lesson.
1. Teacher shows some pictures of animals, people and things together with the collective nouns in the slide presentation. 2. Teacher explain the meaning of the collective nouns to the pupils.
A collective noun is the word used to represent a group of people, animals or things.
3. Teacher shows more slides and pupils guess the collective nouns.
1. Restate the contents
2. Reemphasize the value living a healthy lifestyle
Evaluation of Learning Outcomes
1. Evaluation of Learning Outcome 1
Please join StudyMode to read the full document