Public Leadership Project
* Mission Statement
* The club’s mission statement stated in our constitution is, “Bringing Business Relations and fun to STLCC and the Wildwood Community; motivating students to join and become informed about Business. Members learn and experience real life business through hands-on activities empowering their knowledge and connections to the business world.” With this I feel by getting more students involved and gaining the amount needed at the budget will allow the club to do activities and really accomplish our mission statement. * Strategy
* My strategy, as president of the business club, is to set goals and steps along the way to achieve what we need to in the end. As Covey said in Habit Two, “begin with the end in mind.” I plan on setting many goals (as shown below), and by having committees and throughout weekly meetings, achieving each goal. The goals will be set towards gaining new members (promotional products like t shirts, pens, and stress balls), broadening our reach through students and the community as well as, making new traditions at the college and hosting events getting even more involved. * Goals
* 1- Practicing leadership by empowering, encouraging and influencing others to get involved in the student body * 2- Making t shirts to promote and unite the club members as a whole * 3- Get sufficient amount of money in the budget meeting allowing us to move forward with future ideas * 4- Pick out promotional items for next year’s orientation sessions * 5- Start a chapter of Phi Beta Lambda
* 6- Have a bowling for scholars team to give back to the community * Tactics (for each goal)
* 1- I will exercise leadership behaviors within the group as an individual and team leader every day and at every meeting. With so much to do I must align values, meaning and purpose, have win/ win agreements, then delegate responsibilities and authority...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document