Topics: Marketing, Retailing, Clothing Pages: 3 (657 words) Published: November 3, 2011
Name of the company : Padini Holding Berhad

Picture 1 – Padini Outlet
Padini Holding Berhad engage with one of the most profitable businesses activities which is investing in shopping mall and retail industry and brand outlet especially in garments and fashion accessories. Padini Holding Berhad already create their market share in domestic and international level and some of the brand under Padini Group is well known in fashion industry. Padini Holding Berhad put a label of various brand in its product and distributed to all outlet under its name locally and even in foreign market. There is many brand under Padini Group such as Vincci, Seed, Padini Authentics, PDI, Padini, P & Co, Miki Kids, Miki Mom and also many multi – brands and some of the brand is already breach the foreign market such as Vincci/VNC, Seed and Padini Authentics.

Picture 2 – Padini’s Product
Padini Group usually involve in providing and production of management service, dealers of garments, ladie’s shoes, children garments, maternity wear, bags and fashion accessories. All of this product being marketed under popular brand. 2.

Brands-Foreign Only| Location| 2008| 2009|
Vincci/VNC Franchise StoreDealer Stores| ASEANSaudi ArabiaUAE AustraliaOmanIndiaSyriaThailand| 15184-14-11| 19207-1-112| SEEDFranchise StoreDealer Stores| Saudi ArabiaThailand| 519| 721| Padini AithenticsFranchise Store| Saudi arabia| 5| 8|

TOTAL| | 82| 96|

Table 1
The tables above provide a snapshot of the Group’s retail network, broken down according to their brands and market in 2008 and 2009.

Chart 1
Chart 1 represents the percentage of income from two different market which is the domestic market and foreign market. For the financial year 2009, recorded Group’s domestic operations accounted for 89% or nearly RM 425.4 million and the rest represent foreign market which is 11% and nearly RM 52.5 million and both market contribute up to RM 477.9 million. Exports for the...
Continue Reading

Please join StudyMode to read the full document

You May Also Find These Documents Helpful

  • Padini Essay
  • padini Essay
  • Padini Essay
  • Padini Essay
  • Padini Essay
  • padini Essay
  • Essay on Padini
  • Padini Essay

Become a StudyMode Member

Sign Up - It's Free